church of Saint Mary Magdalen
For the early history of the Dominicans in Poland, click here.
A brief description.
The Dominicans built a church in Cieszyn (Teschen), dedicated to the Virgin Mary in 1289.
They left this place in 1789 and the church is in use as parish church with the name Saint Mary Magdalen.
On this postcard at the right the church of the
Dominicans, built in 1289, dedicated to the
Virgin Mary, and in their service till 1789.
Now the parish church of Mary Magdalen.
Poland 1959, postal card.
Return to REGISTER B Return to HOMEPAGE