church of Saint Dominic
For the early history of the Dominicans in Poland, click here.
A brief description.
The Dominicans have a church in Plocka since 1632, dedicated Saint Dominic.
From 1804 till 1945 the church was used by the Evangelical Community and is the church of the parish Maximilian Kolbe (1894-1941) since 1945.
View of Plocka, 1632, with the church
of the Dominicans at the right side.
Poland 1971, postal card.
The Dominican church at the right, 1632.
Poland 1979, Mi 2635, Sc 2343.
Return to REGISTER B Return to HOMEPAGE